Groupon Cirque du Soleil Presents “OVO” (July 28–30)
What You’ll Get
- One G-Pass to Cirque du Soleil: “OVO”, starting from $69
- Seating: sections 108–110 or 115–117
- Click here to view the seating chart
- For additional dates in Sunrise, click here.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Groupons. You may redeem your G-Pass via the Groupon mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil Presents OVO
- The Scale: simultaneously massive and tiny, as the world of insects is blown up to a full-size stadium show
- The Segments: In each portion of the show, a different type of insect exemplifies a different circus talent.
- The Species: Dragonflies perform hand-balancing acts; spiders contort on a slackwire; ants foot-juggle crumbs as big as themselves; and fireflies dazzle with diabolo skills
- The Exoskeletons: an array of colorful costumes from the mind of fashion designer Liz Vandal, who draws on her childhood obsession with insects. Vandal’s past collaborators include the Washington Ballet and the Backstreet Boys.
- The Big Bugs: A trio of characters center the action, including Master Flipo, the entomo-elder; the lonely Ladybug; and the attention-seeking arachnid The Foreigner