Know your evacuation route.
We are in the process of preparing for Hurricane Irma.
We will begin removing furniture, plants, and other items from the amenities today. Below are instructions to assist you with preparing for the storm:
1. All plants, furniture and other items from your patio must be removed and moved indoors. This is MANDATORY. Any items left on the balcony will be removed by maintenance.
2. Remain calm and keep listening to local news for weather conditions, evacuation routes and nearest shelter locations.
3. Purchase in advance, bottled water, ice, and non-perishable items such as canned food, package food, paper, and personal products.
4. Do not leave pets unattended at the property. There are shelters and kennels that will board your pet in case of evacuation.
5. Obtain necessary prescriptions and medications and keep with you in the event of evacuation.
6. Keep flashlights and a battery operated radio/TV handy with extra batteries.
7. Clean and fill bathtub with water.
8. Automatic Teller Machines will not be working in case of power outage. You will want to make arrangements for cash needs.
9. In the event of a power failure, turn off all appliances and keep refrigerator door closed (Food will stay cool up to 24 hours).
10. Fill your vehicle’s gas tank before the storm arrives.
11. Avoid downed power lines and report them to FPL as soon as possible.
12. Take refuge in a small interior room during the storm
13. Keep all windows and doors closed throughout the storm. Do not crack a window or door during the storm. Draw your verticals and drapery materials over the windows to protect them from the possibility of shattering glass. DO NOT tape your windows.
14. Take your automobile and personal property insurance policies with you. Remember that our insurance covers ONLY the building structure, and not your contents or personal belongings.
15. Listen to the local news for the most up-to-date information. In case of an evacuation order, follow all directions issued by local officials.
Lastly, we want to extend our appreciation to you for your cooperation. Your safety is our concern. Please call the management office if you have any additional questions.